Lisa’s Clarinet Shop specializes in mechanical overhauls, and total instrument restorations as well as personalized setups and custom key work. Our focus has always been on YOU as a player. Our shop philosophy is to approach each repair as a partnership with you to help you better your best. In that spirit, if you have a pad or resonator preference that you’d like us to use, we’re happy to help. Otherwise, we have a wealth of experience with what works best for different scenarios and we’re happy to make suggestions for you.
About Our Services
- Below each service entry is a link to self-schedule your repair date.
- Schedule your overhaul at least 7 business days in advance to ensure it arrives before the date.
- We only work on one instrument at a time so your instrument will be our sole focus on your scheduled appointment day.
- To learn more about our technicians click here.
- We accept all major credit cards, checks, paypal and ACH transfers.
- We guarantee our overhauls and playing condition work for 90 days from completion.
Schedule Your RepairThrough the mail In person
Student Alto, Tenor, Soprano $800.00
Student Baritone- $950.00
Pro Alto, Tenor, Soprano – $1500.00
Pro Baritone – $1800.00
Saxophone Playing Condition
Student Alto, Tenor, Soprano Playing Condition $250.00
Student Baritone- $350.00
Pro Alto, Tenor, Soprano Playing Condition- $500.00
Pro Baritone – $600.00
Our Overhaul Includes:
A Playing condition Includes:
Individual Services for Saxophone:
|Pads||$10.00-$30.00 each depending on size and type||Re-round neck tenon||$25.00|
|Solder keys (soft)||$15.00 (w/spot lacquer add $10.00)||Solder keys (silver)||$25.00|
|Replace water key cork (bari)||$6.00||Replace water key spring (bari)||$8.00|
|Replace blue needle springs||$9.00 each||Straighten key guard||$10.00 minimum repair|
|Tone hole repair||$30.00 minimum repair||Solder & adjust octave key||$25.00 minimum charge|
|Neck pickup removal w/ flush plug||$75.00||Neck Expansion/Contraction||$35.00 minimum charge|
By Quote Only:
|Align bent body or bell||Case repair||Clean sticky pads and toneholes||Cut out stuck hinge rods or stuck rollers|
|Damaged or worn tone holes||Dent Removal||Engraving||Free binding keys|
|Key buffing||Key fitting||Refinishing||Regulate|
|Remove stuck swab||Replace rollers||Straighten bent hinge rods||Straighten bent keys|