Designed in 1987 with the advice of three artists that are well-known all over the world- Jacques Lancelot, Guy Deplus and Michel Arrignon – the Festival clarinet meets the requirements of today’s musicians, soloists and teachers interpreting the widest possible repertoire of works, from Mozart to Boulez.
- Key: A
- Pitch: 440/442 Hz
- Body: african Blackwood, selected, dried and tested with care
- Bore: poly-cylindrical according to the Buffet Crampon method
- Tenons: metal-capped
- Barrels: 66 and 65 mm
- Keys: 18
- Rings: 6
- Thumb rest: adjustable
- Eb lever: included
- Keywork finish: silver plated
- Keywork and mecanic: forged keys, copper plated then silver plated according the Buffet Crampon method
- Springs: blue steel springs for ease and accuracy of key movement
- Pads: 100 % waterproof materials (GT)
There are no reviews yet.