Lisa’s Clarinet Shop specializes in mechanical overhauls, and total instrument restorations as well as personalized setups and custom key work. Our focus has always been on YOU as a player.
Our shops philosophy is to approach each repair as a partnership with you to help you better your best. In that spirit, if you have a pad or resonator preference that you’d like us to use, we’re happy to help. Otherwise, we have a wealth of experience with what works best for different scenarios and we’re happy to make suggestions for you.
About Our Repair Services
- Below each service entry is a link to self-schedule your repair date.
- Schedule your overhaul at least 7 business days in advance to ensure it arrives before the date.
- We only work on one instrument at a time so your instrument will be our sole focus on your scheduled appointment day.
- To learn more about our technicians click here.
- We accept all major credit cards, checks, paypal and ACH transfers.
- We guarantee our overhauls for 1 year from completion.
Student Flute $350.00 I Professional Flute $850.00
Student Piccolo $350.00 I Professional Piccolo $600.00
Student Alto Flute $800.00 I Professional Alto Flute $1500.00
Student Bass Flute $950.00 I Professional Bass Flute $1650.00
Student Flute $150.00 I Professional Flute $350.00
Student Piccolo $150.00 I Professional Piccolo $300.00
Student Alto Flute $400.00 I Professional Alto Flute $600.00
Student Bass Flute $500.00 I Professional Bass Flute $650.00
Our overhaul includes:
- Complete cleaning and polishing of instrument
- All pads replaced-Your choice of skin, cork or synthetic masters series pads Springs adjusted or replaced as needed
- Head joint and foot joint tenons fitted
- All rods and screws will be tested to ensure free movement
- Removal of lost motion
- Minor dent Repair
- *Student instruments 6 month warranty I Professional Instruments 1 year warranty
A play condition includes:
(fixing 3-4 issues which might include)
- Replacing up to 6 pads, corks and felts as needed
- Replace corks and bumpers if needed
- Address frozen rods and screws as needed
- Fix broken springs and or spring work
- Replacing neck cork
- Oiling joints of mechanism as needed
- *30 day warranty
Individual Services for Flutes and Piccolos:
|Head joint cork||$20.00||Polish and flush||$50.00|
|Refit tenon||$25.00||Replace pads||$16.00 each|
|Solder broken ribs||$25.00 each||Solder joints (silver)||$30.00 each|
|Solder joints (soft)||$25.00 each||Stuck head joint||Minimum charge of $25.00|
By Quote Only:
|Align bent body/tubing||Refinishing||Case Repair||Regulate|
|Clean sticky pads and tone holes||Repair damaged tenon||Cut out stuck hinge rods||Straighten bent hinge rods|
|Dent removal||Straighten bent keys||Excessively worn or damaged tone holes||Free binding keys|
|Key fitting||Make new hinge rods||Redress Tone Holes|