Two Questions will help us both know if our Ambassador Program is right for you.
#1 Does this describe you?
- You and/or your students are in need of quality affordable repair.
- You enjoy helping your students select a new instrument.
- You want the best quality you can afford for yourself and those you teach.
- You work in a local community and want music-making to be a bigger part of it.
#2 Does this interest you?
- You want to build a portfolio career. You like the variety of working several different jobs that together are the perfect fit to support you in a music career.
- You enjoy learning about and recommending equipment to others.
- You enjoy helping others play better and improve and have the patience to do it.
If you see yourself in your answers to both of these questions, you might be a perfect candidate for our Ambassador Program. It’s a perfect part-time job for private lesson teachers, educators, repair technicians, and freelance performers.
To learn more, we would like to set up a 30-minute discovery call to discuss what we can offer and to better understand if ambassadorship will be a good fit for you.
To set up a conversation complete this short form: http://bit.ly/LCSAmbassadors