What is our Ambassador Program about?
Well first and foremost it’s about YOU. Your goals. Your dreams. Your projects that can easily include some of ours.
Our Ambassador Program is a career advancement program designed to create opportunities for you that naturally fit into the fabric of your career and project goals.
We seek to build a healthy, happy, psychologically safe, supportive and thriving network for musicians to collaborate.
Two Questions will help us both know if our Ambassador Program is a right step forward for you with your career goals.
#1 Does this describe you?
- You and/or your students are in need of quality affordable repair.
- You enjoy helping your students select a new instrument.
- You want the best quality you can afford for yourself and those you teach.
- You work in a local community and want music-making to be a bigger part of it.
#2 Does this interest you?
- You want to build a portfolio career. You like the variety of working several different jobs that together are the perfect fit to support you in a music career.
- You enjoy learning about and recommending equipment to others.
- You enjoy helping others play better and improve and have the patience to do it.
If you see yourself in your answers to both of these questions, you might be a perfect candidate for our Ambassador Program.
What Does Ambassadorship Offer?
- A Code of Conduct to help members feel comfortable in their community sharing and collaborating.
- For some, a perfect part-time job for private lesson teachers, educators, repair technicians, and freelance performers.
- Marketing Support donated by SalesMaven.io when you collaborate within the network.
- Career Support donated by IAEOU.me to help you navigate relationships you need to build outside the network.
To learn more, set up a 30-minute discovery call. We’ll decide together if Ambassadorship is a good fit for you.
To set up a conversation complete this short form.